TopOfBlogs

Monday, February 18, 2008

Moda Vera wool

Finally got my hands on some new wool from the Spotlight store. They were having a sale. Australian wool. Simply irrestible colours and texture! These are gorgeous wool with a blend of 50% acrylic and 50% wool. Look! These are the 50 gram MODA VERA Harmony wool in Colour No 5 Tones of Red & Brown.


Composition: 50% acrylic 50% wool
Meterage per ball: approx 70m
Needle Size: 5.5mm
Tension: 20 stitches x 25 rows (10cm x10cm sq)

These wool would be perfect for the next knitting project -scarf, hat, sock ... Due to the lovely colours, I could not resist and had also gotten wool in Colour No 4 Tones of Blue and Colour No 6 Tones of Green. Now I think I might have too many of them. If anyone likes these wool too, I am willing to let go of some of them at the price of S$3 per ball, but you will have to bear the related packing and shipping charges. Do leave me a comment or drop me an email if you are interested and you can tell me what quantity you need. Now what I need to do is to find some nice knitting pattern for these wool...

No comments: