TopOfBlogs

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Knitalong inspiration!

Been looking around for Knitalongs (KAL) to join for some knitting inspiration ... as that's what I had resolve to do this year. Guess what I found? A whole list of information at http://knitalongs.xaviermusketeer.com/ in case you are interested too.



Wanted to join the Socks-Knit-Along 5 but its already closed. What a pity! It appears there is still 15 open invites so there may still be a chance that if the 15 dont respond, it will be open to others on the waiting list. So I may still stand a chance if I register... or else I will wait till March when it opens again. Oh well.

Also stumbled onto the "Complete Jane Austen Knitalong" blog pretty interesting. Its more for Jane Austen fans out there. You get an episode installment every week to watch and knit together. Then share your comments as you knit. Interesting! But pity I am not really a Jane Austen fan so I may just drop by when I need a dosage of Jane Austen.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Hi,

come over and visit us

http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum