TopOfBlogs

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lovely buttons

Look what I've got from the market! Some lovely buttons. Intend to buy them in anticipation of my next little knitting project and to have them sewn on to it - probably on the next little purse or a pouch or bag! Been also looking around for suitable wool. My considerations on ordering wool from overseas is that shipping will probably need to take 3 weeks or so. For faster turnaround time, it might be better for me to go and hunt around the yarn shops downtown. The problem here we face is that yarn shops are not aplenty so we dont have many choice when it comes to buying wool. I will still have to make a trip to see what wool I can get from the few yarn shops that I know of ... at Spotlight or probably Golden Dragon Store.

No comments: